College of Ethnic Studies COVID-19 News for Students
Work is still going on remotely
- all of your instructors should have reached out to you regarding remote instruction for your classes.
- all of your classes should be visible in iLearn
If you have questions, reach out to your Instructor First
You can Email Department Chairs –
- Africana Studies, Acting Chair: Dr. Doris Flowers
- American Indian Studies, Chair: Dr. Joanne Barker
- Asian American Studies, Chair: Dr. Russell Jeung
- Latina/Latino Studies, Chair: Dr. Katynka Martinez
- Race and Resistance Studies, Acting Chair: Dr. Falu Bakrania
You can Email Associate Dean, Dr. Catriona Rueda Esquibel
Registar's office will accept petitions and other paperwork if emailed to their offce from your sfsu account
If you need instructor's, department chair's and/or or dean's signature, email them the form and cc the Association Dean email@example.com.
See the Registrar's Website for additional information
If you are a resident of Campus Housing, and you do not have a safe housing situation to go to from Campus Housing, you are not required to leave Campus Housing. Contact the Dean of Students and they will help you remain in Campus Housing.